Welcome to the Summer of Camp Mom
Weekly activities to help stay at home parents get through a summer without.
What are you going to do with kids this summer? Across the country day camps and overnight camps have been shut to help stop the spread of COVID-19. We're here for you. Each week we will be dropping a week's worth of ideas to get you through summer. This list is exclusively for Momtrends readers.
Momtrends Online Summer Camp
Sign up here to get the weekly email with all the details. We'll be dropping them on Sunday. Look it over and plan your week.
What Momtrends Summer Camp
What will you get every week? Here's a look at our offerings each week.
- Family Fun: A party idea or theme night for the whole family.
- Move: An idea to get kids moving
- Learn: A prompt to learn a new skill
- Create: A weekly craft project
- Service: Ideas for giving back to your community
- Watch: Online resources for kids to give mom a break
- Cook: A Recipe to try with the kids
- Visit: Inspiration for a virtual visit
MORE KID-CENTRIC FUN FROM MOMTRENDS
- Printable gratitude activities for kids
- Create a cozy reading nook for kids
- Toddler Puzzles and Sorting Games
Need more ideas on what to do with the kids? Be sure to follow our Activities to Do with the Kids board on Pinterest here.
Momtrends was not paid for this post.